Etic compact Shema dimensions
The compact connected radiator with double monobloc aluminum heating body and facade priority
Reference : NEM2403SEEC
Recommended retail price (incl. VAT)
- The dual heating element technology with priority front panel guarantees the permanence of a very pleasant sensation of gentle heat even at low speeds. Responsive, the onepiece rear aluminum element completes the heating if necessary.
- ETIC is NF performance 3 star eye certified. This certification guarantees the highest level of performance in terms of comfort and advanced energy saving functions and is recommended within the framework of DPE.
- Easy management of energy savings in local mode or from a smartphone in connected mode, thanks to the intuis connect with Netatmo application.*
- A discreet and elegant design with its slightly curved facades. Its smooth satin white twotone finish with a mouse gray background to soften the visual impression on the wall. Etic is available in 2 formats, compact horizontal and narrow vertical.
*the intuis connect with Netatmo module is optional.
SAVINGS Each degree cooler represents a 7% saving. ETIC offers the most advanced energy-saving features recommended for CEEs (energy saving certificates) and renovations aimed at improving energy ratings. Accurate to a 10th of a degree AC certified 0.1 Behavioural indicator. Absence detection. Auto-programming mode. Open window detection. Property manager features: simple locking, pin code locking, set temperature range Hospitality options: possibility to lock the controls and temperature range setting. Temperature calibration. Daily and weekly programming: 3 pre-set programmes and 3 free programmes. 6-order pilot wire Digital pilot wire.
(1) Recommended retail prices (excluding installation) may vary depending on each installer, who is free to set their own rates. Additionally, if your home is over 2 years old, you may be eligible for a reduced VAT rate of 10% or 5.5% for products eligible for the Energy Transition Tax Credit (heat pumps and thermodynamic water heaters). Please note that to benefit from tax credits and energy rebates, the products must be supplied and installed by a qualified professional.