Keramos nativ vertical - Terre de mars - 1000W
Smart radiator with an active front panel featuring decorative and inertial ceramics: dual effect, controlled inertia, and soft heat
Reference : K164233
Recommended retail price (incl. VAT)
- KERAMOS is Greek for ceramics. It is made from natural materials* and recognised for its decorative and resistant qualities. The 12 mm thick front panel is exceptionally resistant to impact and the effects of time.
- The CAMPA** dual effect ensures a perfect balance between the LAVA STONE front panel inertia, which primarily diffuses soft, cosy heat, and the reactive back heating elements for rapid temperature boosts.
- New nativ control interface with colour graphic display, simplified connection, and new energysaving features. Autoreduction*** feature during peak hours for responsible electricity use.
- 3 decorative finishes: Terre de mars, an oxidised rust effect White marble, with the grain effect reminiscent of real marble. Slate white, a highly structured white hue.
*Clay, feldspar, and silica
**An exclusive, high-performance heating system developed by CAMPA ***Can be activated and modified by the user
SAVINGS: Each degree cooler represents a 7% saving. KERAMOS nativ offers the most advanced energy-saving features recommended for CEEs (energy-saving certificates) and renovations aimed at improving energy ratings. New nativ interface Colour graphic screen with mode selector Nativ appliance synchronisation. Degree programming mode Setting accuracy to 1/10th of a degree. AC certified 0.1 Behavioural indicator. Absence detection. Auto-adjust programming. Open window detection. Auto-reduction during peak hours - Property manager, bed and breakfast, and hospitality features: pin code locking of controls and set temperature. Temperature calibration. Daily and weekly programming. 6-order pilot wire
(1) Recommended retail prices (excluding installation) may vary depending on each installer, who is free to set their own rates. Additionally, if your home is over 2 years old, you may be eligible for a reduced VAT rate of 10% or 5.5% for products eligible for the Energy Transition Tax Credit (heat pumps and thermodynamic water heaters). Please note that to benefit from tax credits and energy rebates, the products must be supplied and installed by a qualified professional.